Four of the top five bulls in the April 2019 – Holstein USA Top Sires lists have remained the same, but with ranking changes throughout the entire top 10. The Top 35 bulls in the 100 International TPI Bulls List and High Ranking Sire Report are the same this time around.
1. 203HO1513 Mr Mccut Dante 1407-ET: With a +2825 GTPI +950NM, Dante moves to the #1 position. He is a McCutchen brother to Delta & Denver from Robst Delicious. He is A2A2 and is the highest Type sire available in the Top 12 at +2.30T. He is also the #2 (tie) Daughter Proven RZG bull in Germany at +155.
2. 29HO17947 ABS Rowdy-ET: Newly proven and ranking #2 is Rowdy at +2802G. He is a Josuper x No-Fla Mogul Rylea 33992-ET VG-87. He is +115F +86P +266FE +7.1PL, but only 0.92UDC.
3. 151HO00681 EDG Rubicon-ET: After ranking #1 the last few rounds, Rubicon falls to the #3 position. He is +2794G after adding over 1000 daughters to his production proof, and nearly 300 daughters to his type proof.
4. 203HO1468 Mr Mogul Delta 1427-ET: Delta stays at #4 for GTPI (+2774), and is +2.22T +2.81UDC (Top Udder bull in the Top 30). He has 35 sons over +2700GTPI and continues to have a multitude of grandsons and great-grandsons on the Top Genomic list.
5. 29HO17553 Uecker Supersire Josuper-ET: At +2764GTPI, Josuper rounds out the top 5, while maintaining his #1 spot for Milk (+3194). He is also the sire of the #2 Sire, ABS Rowdy-ET.
Click HERE to see the complete Top 100 International TPI Bull List
Reliability of at least 80% traditional OR 85% genomic for production and Reliability of at least 80% for type in one of the countries included in MACE evaluations
Click HERE to see the complete High Ranking Sire List
Bulls must have a Minimum of 80% Traditional U.S. Reliability OR 85% Genomic Reliability for Production and Type. No Requirement for Semen Status