The Wisconsin Holstein Association is seeking qualified individuals for the Executive Director position, including those interested in the overall strategic and operational responsibility for staff, programs, events and the execution of the mission of the Wisconsin Holstein Association.
Qualified candidates will be able to execute the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in developing program, organization and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff.
- Coordinate all events and programs for the Association.
- Serve as the official spokesperson for the Association to publicize the activities of the organization, its programs and goals to the membership and dairy industry.
- Work with staff, the Finance Committee, and the board in preparing the yearly budget and ensure the organization operates within budget guidelines.
- Establish sound working relationships with vendors, sponsors, members, and other associations with an external presence.
- Travel around the state of Wisconsin, including some nights and weekends, to lead Association events and programs, attend annual member meetings and more.
This position requires excellent communication skills, organization and time-management practices. It also requires the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time, in addition to excellent financial management and budgeting skills. The Executive Director must have the ability to work with a diverse group of people while demonstrating good analytical and decision-making skills. Strong knowledge of both Mac and PC operating systems are encouraged.
The Executive Director position requires a bachelor’s degree in agriculture or business, with at least five years of management experience. Dairy industry experience is preferred.
To apply, submit the following materials by November 30, 2016 to email@example.com or mail to: 902 8th Avenue, Baraboo, WI 53913.
- Cover letter explaining why you would be the best fit for the position
- Resume including education, work experience and accomplishments
- Salary requirements
- For more information and a complete job description, visit the HERE or call the office at 1-800-223-4269.