Online entries are now open for the 2020 North American Open Dairy Cattle Show! Early entries will close on September 15th! For planning purposes, please only enter what you plan on exhibiting. We want everyone to have a positive experience. Grounds will open for arrival at noon on October 1st, 2020. All cattle must be in place by 8am on October 3rd, 2020. Please fill out the “questions” regarding stalling and junior shirt size in the online entry program!
Entry Fee & Details
- Early entries due by September 15th – $50/head
- Late entries after September 15th – $200/head
- The last day to submit online entries is October 1st
- Entries are not accepted the day of show
- You can edit your entries online until October 1st
- The Junior Show is a “Step-Ahead” format with the Open Show
Registration can be completed HERE
Follow the North American Open Dairy Cattle Show Facebook page to stay up-to-date!
The schedule of events can be found on the North American Open Dairy Cattle Show page
Provided by the North American Open Dairy Cattle Show Committee