Attention all Western Canadian exhibitors! Entries for the 2019 All-Western Competition are due!
Visit our All-Western page for past winners!
Please submit all entries and pictures by NOVEMBER 1, 2019
P.O. Box 265, Crossfield, AB, T0M 0S0
To qualify animals:
• Must be purebred of 75% or higher in purity registered Holstein
• Have placed in the top three at the designated Western Canada shows
• Exhibitor must be in good standing with Cowsmopolitan
• All 2019 show placings must be listed
• Must be completed in full
• A photocopy of the Registration Certificate for the animal being entered must accompany the entry form. Ownership of animal must accompany the entry form. Ownership of animal at deadline date will be the ownership published in the Winter 2019 issue.
• Completed entry form must be submitted for each animal or Breeders Herd
• Photos must be taken during the 2019 show season
• Digital file MUST be supplied
• In the event Cowsmopolitan does not have a current photo on file a reprint will be ordered at the owners’ expense. Super cow competition photos must be taken within the last 2 years.
**NEW in 2019…All 4-H entries will be judged together
• To be completed on the same form
• Must be shown by the member in the eligible shows -All first, second or third placing at a 4-H or Junior shows on the below list qualify
• All Provincial 4H shows, Club Achievement Day, Western Canadian Classic and the TD 4-H Canadian Classic
2019 All-Western Designated Shows
• North Okanagan (Armstrong) Spring Show – HO
• BC Holstein Spring Show (Abbotsford) – HO
• Vancouver Island Show (Duncan) – HO
• Interior Provincial Exhibition (Armstrong) – HO&JE
• Calgary Dairy Classic – JE & HO
• Alberta Dairy Congress – HO
• Red Deer Westerner Championship Showcase – JE & HO
Rosthern Heifer Show
***Cowsmopolitan reserves the right to drop any Holstein show that does not have more than 75 entries as well as any Jersey show that does not have more than 25 head and consideration will be given for shows over 75 head.
• All animals nominated will be featured in the magazine and on our website.
• A full panel of judges will then vote on the nominations and the winning entries will be published with photos in the Winter 2019 issue of Cowsmopolitan
• Winners will be notified by phone mid November 2019.