April 27, 2019 @ 11:00am @ Cobleskill, NY
The 38th Annual SUNY Cobleskill Dairy Fashion Sale will be taking place on April 27th at 11:00am in Cobleskill, NY. The sale is hosted by SUNY Cobleskill students, from farm and non-farm backgrounds, who are dedicated and enjoy promoting the dairy industry. The catalog is now available on Cowsmo!
Daniel Brandt 717-821-1238
Adam Fraley 570-772-6837
Ryan McClenithan…… 528-796-0308
Don Welk 717-575-4700
Kevin Ziemba 315-730-6673
Jason Lloyd 518-231-1731
Carrie Edsall 518-657-6584
The Sale will be broadcasted live via Cowbuyer with real-time bidding to pre-approved buyers! Contact Aaron Ray Tomkins 336-363-4639.
Click HERE to download the PDF or click the Image below to view in full screen!
Visit the Sale Facebook page for more highlights!
LOT 17: Show winner Miss Made U Look-ET sells bred to Sid!
– 2018 Show winnings
- 1st Fall calf Oneida/Madison
- 3rd Fall Calf NY State Fair
- 3rd Fall Calf Central NY Show
Consigned by Robert Hart, NY
LOT 48: Fall calf from the Durham Atlee family sells!
– Addiction-P x Blue-Spruce Maxwell 13066 VG86 x Destroy VG88 x Gibson Allure EX92 x MD-Delight Durham Atlee EX92 EEEEE GMD-DOM
Consigned by Blue Spruce Farm Inc., VT
LOT 107: September Viral Calf from Cowbell Guapo Rodeo is a potential 6th generation EX!
– Full sister to Dam is 2013 All-American 4yr Old Cowbell Guapo Richochet EX91
Consigned by Christine Sheesley Rozler, NY