Siemers Holsteins is located in northeastern Wisconsin on beautiful Lake Michigan between Milwaukee and Green Bay. They are currently a 4th, 5th, and 6th generation family farm with many family members contributing to the dairy.
At Siemers Holsteins the goal is to make “GENETICS FOR COW PEOPLE.” Whether it’s type or genomic, the goal is to produce a balanced product. For them, a balanced product consists of a solid sire stack, solid family production, and solid marketable genomic numbers. They believe that building a balanced cow will create problem free cattle that will pay dairyman dividends for years to come.
Website & Latest News
The 2-year-olds at Siemers Holsteins shined at their recent classification! They have updated their Facebook page with photos highlighting the cows behind these exciting scores!
VG-87 2-year-olds (4)
- BYWAY BOMBI-HOP (Byway x “Bombis”)
- GRANIT HANKERINA-ET 2533G (Granite x “Hankers”)
- JCBY APPLE 27661-ET *RC (Jacoby x Apple-Star)
Sister to bulls Apple-Crisp *RC, Army *RC, & Overwing *RC
- LMDA PARIS 27856-ET 2757G (Lambda x “Paris'”)
High Renegade son headed to Select Sires Inc.
Notable VG-86 2-year-olds (17)
- SS HANKER 26579-ET (Altasuperstar x Hanker)
- S-HERO D-ROZ 868-ET 2521G +3T (Superhero x “Rozs”)
- LDA HANIKA 27912-ET 2637G +3T (Lambda x “Hankers”)
- LBA HANINA 28047-ET 2635G +3.7T (Lambda x “Hankers”)
High UDC Challenger son headed to Semex
- KR ROZ 28007-ET 2496G +3T (King Royal x “Rozs”)
- KING-R ROZ 27659-ET 2568G +3.4T (King Royal x “Rozs”)
- GRNIT HANKERINA-ET 2467G (Granite x “Hankers”)
Notable VG-85 2-year-olds (28)
- DOC APPLE 28465 2-01 2417G +3.5T (Doc x “Apple-Stars”)
- DOC MODEL-ET 2-01 2452G +3.5T (Doc x “Brinleys”)
- HOTLIN ROZ 27636-ET 2571G +3.2T (Hotline x “Rozs”)
- KD HANNINA 28100-ET 2-02 2529G +3.5T (Doc x “Hankers”)
- KGRYL ROZ 28352-ET 2642G (King Royal x “Rozs”)
- LCN ROZMOO 27460-ET 2731G 3.3T (Lincoln x “Rozs”)