Oakfield Corners Dairy is run and owned by Gordon, Jonathan and Matthew Lamb and Jim Veazey. The Lamb family has been farming for 11 generations, and has been at the current facility in Oakfield, NY, for 51 years. They have three facilities in New York and one in Ohio, with a total of 8500 milking and 8000 young stock with 99% Holstein.
It was truly a great day for the Oakfield Corners ladies at the WNY Regional Show! They received Premier Breeder & Exhibitor at both the Holstein and R&W Show! Congratulations!
- Oakfield WB Tiffany – 1st Place 4 Yr Old, Senior and Grand Champion, and Best Bred & Owned of the Holstein Show
- Skycrest Mincio Prickles – 1st Place 5 Yr Old, Res Senior and Res Grand Champion
- MS Smith-Oak PW D Millie – 1st Place Sr 3 Yr Old and Intermediate Champion
- Smith-Hollow Goldwyn Lucy – 1st Place Jr 3 and Res Intermediate Champion (owned by Jenna and Andrew Lenhart)
- Oakfield Solom Footloose – 1st Jr 2 Yr Old and HM Intermediate Champion
- Miss OCD Undeny Google – 1st Winter Calf and HM Junior Champion
- Oakfield Absolute Candy-Red – 1st Place 4 Yr Old, Senior and Grand Champion, Best Bred & Owned of the Red & White Show
- OCD Jordy LionKing-Red – 2nd Place Fall Calf and HM Junior Champion