Nobledale farm is located in Gillett, Pennsylvania and is owned and operated by Stuart & Steve Noble and family.
They milk 80 registered Jerseys and are proudly celebrating 131 years of registered Jersey cattle this year. The farm has been in the family since 1833 and is proud to have the 8th generation actively involved in day to day operations.
The family enjoys showing and breeding quality animals, making genetics and strong family lines a top priority to them. Breeding for cows that produce well but still look the part.
A few of the farm’s cattle highlights are;
Nobledale Juno Vermont EX 94
- 5-2 305 26,220 4.8% 1,250 3.5% 929
- Several sons & grandsons in AI
- 30+ Excellent daughters and granddaughters
Nobledale Pitino Victoria EX 94
- 3-4 305 21,030 4,3% 902 3.2% 671
- High Seller 2002 All American Jersey Sale
Nobledale Action Bella EX 94
- Combination of our two best cow families Homestead Brenda and Juno Vermont
Nobledale Fizz Fanta
- 2018 Junior All-American Spring Yearling
- 1st place Junior 2018 World Dairy Expo
- 2018 Junior Champion Premier National Junior Show
Spring is in the air at Nobledale Farm! They have updated their Facebook page with a video with the milking cows enjoying their first day out on the pasture!