Brown Heaven Farm is located in Verchères, Quebec, which is 40 minutes northeast of Montreal. Dave & Josée got started in the Brown Swiss breed 12 years ago and are the 5th generation to be farming at the location that has been in Josée’s family for many years. The couple milks approximately 40 cows and strives to breed animals that are strong in type and production, with exceptional udders. The Brown Heaven prefix has had tremendous success in the show ring, most notably with Brown Heaven Glenn Fantasy EX-97 2E who is a 2X WDE Grand Champion, a 5X All-Canadian and 4X All-American winner. In addition to working with members of the Fantasy family, Dave & Josée also working with descendants Brown Heaven Tract Sweet Dally EX-91 2E (3X All-Canadian) and Brown Heaven J Butterfly EX-92 (2X All-Canadian).
Brown Heaven Farm celebrated Valentine’s Day with a lovely classification round! Highlights from the farm include 15EX & 21VG with an average of 88.8 for the Brown Heaven owned cows!
- Biver Firework VG-86 1st calf
- Norwin Spottie Dally VG-86 1st calf
- Fara Seaman VG-85 1st calf (owned by Roger and Claudine Vannod)
- Vassli Funny VG-85 1st calf
- Glenn Frosty VG-88
- Thunder Emilia VG-87 2nd calf (owned by Roger and Claudine Vannod)
- Richard Flora VG-85 2nd calf (owned by Roger and Claudine Vannod)
- Thunder Dooleys VG-87 3rd calf
- Jetway Fiona EX-90 4E (co-ownership with Fred Mathys and Rejean Mathys)